The Schedule for last year's NETCamp is posted at the bottom of this page.
Preparing for Attending NET Camp
We have limited parking at camp.
- Please consider electing to ride rather than drive!
All attendees must complete the online OSHA Heat Illness Training and quiz to attend NETCamp.
- This is a nonnegotiable State and City requirement, regardless of an individual’s medical training.CERTs and instructors must also take this training.
- Active NET members can take the course and quiz in My Impact (MIP) under Opportunities > Basic NET Training. Your MIP record will be updated automatically when you pass the quiz and no certificate will be involved.
- CERTs and others, please use the OSHA training module. Email the resulting certificate to Glenn Devitt.
- Capacitación de prevención de enfermedades causadas por el calor de OSHA en español. Envíe por correo electrónico el certificado resultante a Glenn Devitt.
- If you are a City of Portland employee you must use CityLearner instead, and email Glenn Devitt after you do so.
- If you already completed the Oregon OSHA training this year, please email Glenn Devitt your OR OSHA PDF certificate and he will update your record. There is no other way to verify completion.
- NETCamp Planning Committee